Fashion Designers needed in South El Monte, CA.
• Master’s Degree in Fashion Design.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Fashion Illustration and Textile Design
9-5, 40 hours/week. Email resume to Snapwize Inc. d/b/a Tote&Carry at Alan@totencarry.com
- Trending and market analyze (includes current consumer and competitor research);
- Flat sketches and Print/Pattern Design; Graphic Design; Sourcing fabrics and trims;
- Collaborate with the Fashion Design team in design of biannual Fashion collections;
- Execution of designs with overseas vendors through an outlined sampling and development process;
- Collaboration with Technical Designer in creation of apparel tech packs;
- Responsible for creation of full accessory tech packs (handbags, hats, jewelry, etc.);
- Maintain and manage WIP of your products; Approvals for all design and production submits;
- Support development team and sales team by preparing necessary visual tools.